SEMA Christmas Draw
THE WINNER OF THE PRIZE DRAW 2016
Mr Dave Elliott
Video showing Draw
Christmas Prize Draw
This year, we are providing a unique opportunity for someone to get their hands on a signed Clay Mitt* from some of those most influential personalities in the automotive business today. If you have watched Fast N' Loud and Overhaulin', then you will be more than familiar with these gentleman that have kindly autographed one of our Clay Mitts.
In order to be in with a chance to win, all you have to do is place an order between 1st December 2016 - 31st December 2016 (inclusive) and your Unique Order ID Number will be placed into the draw. You may enter as many times as you like and each Unique Order ID Number associated with your order will be entered into the Prize Draw. Within the first week of January 2017, an Order ID Number will be drawn at random and the winning number will be shown here. Further details will follow at that time. Please read the following Terms & Conditions for important information pertaining to this Prize Draw.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this Prize Draw is The Clay Cloth Company.
2. A single purchase of any value is necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
3. You may enter as many times as you like. Each order will receive its own Unique Order ID Number and as such will be entered into the Prize Draw.
4. Entry date is 1st December 2016 to 31st December 2016. After the closing date for entry, no further Unique Order ID Numbers will be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The Clay Cloth Company reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event any event outside of their control. Any changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by The Clay Cloth Company.
7. All entrants must have a valid postal address in order to dispatch the prize.
8. All entrants must have a valid email address in order to be notified of the prize.
9. The prize the winner will receive is a Clay Mitt Supreme from The Clay Cloth Company. The box the Clay Mitt Supreme comes in is autographed by Mike Coy, Richard Rawlings, KC Mathieu and Chip Foose as seen in the promotional image. The Clay Mitt Supreme within is untouched and perfectly safe to use.
10. Every effort will be made by The Clay Cloth Company to pack the prize in order to prevent damage during dispatch, however The Clay Cloth Company cannot be responsible for the condition of the prize once out of our control.
11. No monetary alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is not returnable.
12. A winner will be chosen at random and verified by The Clay Cloth Company.
13. The winner will be notified by email once the Prize Draw has taken place and also on Social Media and The Clay Cloth Company website.
15. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, The Clay Cloth Company reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The Clay Cloth Company's decision in respect of all matters to do with the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and WILL NOT be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the Prize Draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. The Clay Cloth Company is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network Sites, nor anyone associated with the signatures on the prize.
* Only the box is signed, not the Clay Mitt within
See below for pictures and video clips showing the signing
November 1, 2016 @ 8:00 am - November 4, 2016
The SEMA Show is the top automotive specialty products trade event in the world. It’s one of the top conventions in Vegas and it attracts some of the brightest minds and hottest products in the Automotive industry. This year’s 2016 SEMA Show is at the Las Vegas Convention Center and will provide attendees with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more.
Attendees at the 2016 SEMA Show can expect:
- More than 60,000 domestic and international buyers
- Network with the top automotive specialty products companies in the world
- Educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more.
How Many People Attend SEMA?
Over 60,000 people are expected to make their way to Las Vegas to attend this year’s SEMA Show. More information can be found [here]
Mike Coy from Gas Monkey Garage signs our Clay Cloth and requests some for their Dallas Garage!
[Credit to fullBOOST]
Willys Rock Rat
Tracy Leonard meets Richard Rawlings and get Clay Cloth autographed!
Signed Clay Cloth and Clay Mitt from Richard Rawlings
Signed by Mike Coy, Richard Rawlings, KC Mathieu and Chip Foose
Roush Performance Unveils Its Insane 500 Bhp Ford Focus RS at SEMA